By Skye Gyngell,
- 2 generous handfuls flat-leaf parsley
- 1 medium bunch of mint
- 30ml/1fl oz extra-virgin olive oil
- 10ml/1/2fl oz red-wine vinegar
- 50g/2oz good-quality capers (preferably preserved in salt)
- 60g/21/2oz good-quality black olives such as Ligurian or Niçoise
Rinse the capers well in several changes of water, chop and set aside. Chop the olives and set aside. Rinse the parsley and mint and dry.
Make the dressing by placing the vinegar in a bowl, season and whisk in the olive oil. To serve, place the parsley and mint in a bowl, scatter over the olives and capers, pour over the dressing and toss.
[Source] Click here