- Hands: to soften your hands, smooth on a generous amount of olive oil before bed, put on white cotton gloves, and sleep with them on.
- Lips: dab a little olive oil on chapped lips.
- Makeup remover: dab a little olive oil on a cotton swab or tissue to remove makeup. To get rid of those “nightmare” eyeliners and mascaras, dip a cotton bud in some olive oil and glide along the rim of the eye.
- Face: whenever your face needs softening and moisturising, massage a small amount of olive oil into your skin, applying extra oil to rough or cracked areas.
- Body: add a few drops to your bath water to soften your skin.
- Shaving Cream: Men with sensitive skin can use olive oil as a shaving cream.
- Feet: to heal dry feet, rub them with olive oil, then put on a pair of socks at bedtime and leave them on overnight.
[Source] Click here to continue