Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4)
1) 100g pitted kalamata olives
2) 1/2 tbs olive oil
3) 2 tbs fresh continental parsley leaves
4) Freshly ground black pepper
5 x 2cm-thick slices crusty Vienna bread
1. Preheat grill on medium-high. Place the olives, 1 tbs of the oil and the parsley in the bowl of a small food processor, and process until coarsely chopped. Taste and season with pepper. Set aside until required.
2. Place bread on a baking tray and brush with remaining oil. Cook under preheated grill, about 6cm from the heat source, for 30-40 seconds or until toasted. Turn bread and spread with olive paste. Cook for a further 30-40 seconds or until olive paste is heated through. Serve immediately.
Source [Click Here]