Reconditioned Betica 600 Microalmazara
(predeccesor of our Betica 800) for continuous, high quality olive oil production with a working capacity of 500/600 kg olives per hour.
1. Stainless steel olive crushing mill: With continuous feeder with motor (0.5 CV), the unit has a durable steel covering, safety guards and mechanism, rotor with unwearable stainless steel plates and stainless steel sieve with calibrated perforations, so as to regulate the size of the granules of paste produced, with grater and equipped with motor (7.5 CV).
2. Stainless steel modular malaxer: For the continuous treatment of the olive paste, formed by two units, one on top of the other with the corresponding elements whisking and agitating with a capacity of 1000 kg. The upper body has an automatic temperature control, maximum and minimum level switches and practical and safe maintenance entry points.
3. Mono pump: A low speed ?salomonic? pump with flow regulation for the propulsion of the paste from the mixer to the decanter.
4. Decanter (Model B?tica-600): All parts of this unit that come into direct contact with the product are of high quality stainless steel. The ?sinf?n? spiral transporter is protected with carbide tungsten to ensure durability. Complete with support stand for the drum, protection hood, covered belts and vibration insulators. The unit is powered by motor (7.5 CV) with variable speed control incorporated.
5. Rising unit: Comprising of three compartments with slanted bases, ?? drain taps, pump to transport the oil and level interruption switch.
6. Control and electrics protection box: For the storage and protection of all control, electrics and cable-work for all the motors and machines within this quote.
7. Accessories: For the connection of all the machinery mentioned
This system is crated and ready for shipping
Please contact Craig - firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details